Story of Addiction (S02 E02)

I walked to Bidemi and I asked her.
Me: do you really love me as you proclaimed?
Bidemi: (nods yes affirmatively).
Me: Okay... I love you too. (kissing her on her forehead) I now faced Kikelomo.
Me: (angry mood) I know I'm not a perfect person but I don't think I deserve such turn off from you. I will never tarnish your image anywhere even within my family. Hush... All I ever wanted is to be your friend. I think I have tolerated enough of this madness. If you think I'm not good enough for your sister; I think you should get a better guy who is. Not as if you are perfect yourself. (paused momentarily) Kikelomo, you disgust me. (she felt bad)

I then stormed out of their house. Off to my house. I got home 3pm. Feeling lonely. I called Motunrayo and we talked at length for 20mins. In between that call was Kikelomo waiting call. I ignored her after the call and she kept calling. I dropped the phone and headed to the bathroom for shower. Only to come back to see 7missed calls and two text messages. 5 from Kikelomo and 2 from Bidemi. I checked the text. One from Bidemi and the other from first bank. I hurriedly click on the first bank. It was alert credit of N50,000. I shouted "OPE OO ". I don hammer.
I unwilling read Bidemi's message. She begs me to come back to their house. That her sister has been crying since and all her effort to console her proved abortive.
For my mind... go where?... I just relax on my bed and I slept off. I woke up around 5pm. I immediately picked my phone and I dialled Sarah's number.
Sarah: hello dear.
Me: hello love...I have seen it. thanks.
Sarah: it's nothing. So when will you be chanced to see me?.
Me: I'm always available during the day.... anytime from 8am to 8pm weekdays.
Sarah: good... that means we can see on Friday then.
Me: sure.... I just can't wait to show my appreciation for you.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... Me too... I'm feeling horney now sef. Or can we meet at Bluetop hotel at 6pm.
Me: (happy) sure but only if you promised to allow me leave 7:45pm.
Sarah: I promise.... let me rush and arrange somethings so that I won't keep you waiting.
Me: Okay dear. .... love you
Sarah: love you you too (she ends the call)
Omo... your life don dey kolo ooo.... how could you be loving someone that's 10years older than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment