Story of Addiction (S01 E23)

My Dad and Mum kept calling me at intervals. I just have to rush home but Ik is not helping matters.It's now 9pm and I'm still in the captive of a gay guy. Then I saw Bidemi's call and then Kikelomo's call, that was when I knew that I'm in for a big trouble. I wanted to pick my dad's call and tell him about my location but I know the kind of person he is. I sat down relaxed and I took another bottle of small stout on the table. Finished it then I opened another one.
As I was gulping down my fourth bottle that was when he went to open the door. The time is now 9:34pm.
My legs were shaking but I managed to get a bike and I told him to take me to Customs street.
Okada man: your money na #100
Me: for just next street... okay I will give you #200 but if anybody asked you where are you bringing me from tell them say na GRA junction.
Okada man: thank you oga... no wahala. I be business man na We drove off and go gbangan I reached my papa house.
I alighted the bike. What I saw make me to understand that my family loves me.
Standing outside were my parents, Badoo, Funmilayo, mummyk Kikelomo and Bidemi.

9 comments:

  1. Lol IK suppose tear him yansh yeye boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tobi sweetie I feel honoured :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So IK stil let u go free. Tobi gud Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tobi sweetie I feel honoured :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol IK suppose tear him yansh yeye boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat story will he formulate for dem now? If he doesn't av any ehn, d remaining suffer wey Judas no wait to chop na him go chop am

    ReplyDelete