Story Of Addiction (S1 E38)

We continued our conversation.
Me: I dint plan sleeping outside today. (time don dey go ooo)
Sarah: Okay
She counted some money from her bag and gave it to me with a complimentary card; requesting I call her tonight. I dint even count the money or looked at the card, I just rushed out of the room.
It's now 8:55pm. I got a bike and immediately dialled my brothers number and he picked.

Brother Segun: how far?
Me: I'm okay now... how I go take enter?
Brother Segun: hope you no drink today ooo?
Me: haba bros... I no dey drink before na.. I explained everything to you na
Brother Segun: I'm sorry... daddy is not yet back. I told my mum that I sent you on an errand to my friends place to give him some money.
Me: thanks bros.... I don dey gate already... please come open gate.
He came to open the gate and we both entered. I went to take my bath immediately (if today na bathing day; I sure say I really observe am).
After freshening up; I rushed to me my mum's room to greet her. I bade her goodnight.
Mummy: so you won't kiss me goodnight abi?
(hanhan; people no dey trust me for this house again. On top say I drink for one day).
I went to her and pecked her on her cheek. Good night to the best mum in the world (we both laughed).
I went to Funmilayo's room and she was very happy to see me.
Me: baddest girl ever liveth. I really enjoyed your drama today ooo. I think you should go and join Wale Adenuga. You are the
bomb.
Funmilayo: bros mi; Ese. Ooo. Hmnnnn. But I gbadun your settings ooo. I wished my boyfriend could do that for me someday.
Me: (now serious) you are not ripe having a boyfriend; you are still 14 for God's sake.
Funmilayo: I know; so keep your voice down.
We chitchat about the whole issue and I gave her the N1000 I promised her. She hugged me and thanked me. I reminded her about Ruka.
Funmilayo: (hissed) what do you want with that one sef? Not as if she is even fine sef.
Me: (confused) na now you know that she's not fine and I thought that she's your friend.
Funmilayo: what do you want with her when you have Motunrayo? I really like her but Ruka; a Muslim. ...... (cuts her off)
Me: I have heard you; hush. I'm going to bed. (voice raised).
Funmilayo: (now looking sad)... I'm sorry.... good night then
Me: I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. You still remain my only Iyawo. Motunrayo or Ruka just dey vie for your place (placing my hand on her shoulder while she looks down).
Funmilayo: (now Smiling) okay ooo
I tickled her till she begged me to stop. Then I pecked her goodnight.
I went to Badoo's room only to find him sleeping. I wished to tell him about my adventure today. I went to my bed a very happy man.

1 comment:

  1. All that starts well end well make me self go sleep till nxt episode come out

    ReplyDelete