Story of Addiction (S01 E46)

Bidemi: hello
The guy: hi... what can we do for you?
Bidemi: Nothing much.... I have been looking at you for awhile.
I think I like you. can I please have your number? I really want to know you.
The guy: (amused) why do you think I will want to do that? I'm with my girlfriend you know (pointing at her).
Bidemi: Okay.... then let me give you mine.... at least you can call me whenever she's not with you (bad eyeing her).

The guy: (now angry) please stop all these... I'm not interested in being your friend. Don't you have respect for women like yourself? It's sl*t like you that makes people talks ungodly things about women.
Bidemi: (now angry) how dare you call me a sl*t? If anybody is a sl*t: then it's this bit*h sitting right here (pointing at her).
Before we could move from our table to calm things down ... the guy has already slapped Bidemi.
This really got me infuriated.
Me: how dare you slap a woman?
The guy: how dare she call my girlfriend a sl*t and a bit*h in a sentence
Me: is she not a sl.....
Before I could finished my statement. The guy attempted to slap me and I blocked it then gave him the beating of his life. I punched him in the eye and he kept shouting "my eye my eye" (who cares). I lifted him up, later to slam him on the floor.
I continued panel beating his body with my punches (blow). Left, right and centre.. I'm very sure if it were to be a wrestling match; it would have been counted as KO (knock out).
The girl wanted to run away but Bidemi held her with her belt like the way policemen used to arrest criminals. It took 5mins before KFC security men could separate us but I
had already succeeded in adding more flesh to his right eye and mouth (both swollen)
The manager came out and we explained everything to him.
He blamed the two girls involved. He settled it. He said he's not involving the police because we dint spoil anything. We apologised to ourselves and I insisted on taking him to the chemist for treatment.
I paid N1500 to the chemist and I left both of them to sort out themselves.
We were heading straight home without uttering a word when
Kikelomo broke the silence.

4 comments:

  1. Damn see mike tyson. Gbayi.... bidemi go love u die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn see mike tyson. Gbayi.... bidemi go love u die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dt girl is wicked o, so she wanted to abandon er bf dere to be beaten. Den so d guy could not fight but he could slap a woman bcos he knows she cannot fight back, typical of men (not picking on sm1 dier own size)

    ReplyDelete