Story of Addiction (S01 E30)

A big birthday S/O to Lateef Balogun, I wish you many more successful years to come, sorry this is coming so late, and yes thank you for always reading Story of addiction! So fellas let's wish him a good happy birthday! Story continues below!



I reluctantly gave her the phone and she unlocked it and what she said dint come as a surprise to me
Ruka: my number is already on your phone. How come?
I was about to say something when my sister came to my rescue.
Funmilayo: I saved the number there today because the battery of my phone is not good and it can go off anytime. Should in case we got lost, we can easily contact you on my brothers phone.
Ruka: Okay. it's nothing really! I was just surprised when I saw my number already saved.
We chatted all through the journey home. Finally we arrived exactly 5:45pm. She went to her house while I assisted my lovely sister with the cooking. I managed to call Motunrayo and informed her that I'm still dying to see her. We said she should be around my area around 10am. And I still managed to resist the temptation of not calling Bidemi.
I slept off till the next day.
Behold the big day has come.
As you all know that nobody arranged a room better than a Guy expecting a girl. I cleaned and rearranged my room. Spayed it with perfume.
On a special day like this, nothing must go wrong. I told my sister about my visitor (her excursion is 3days). I Begged her to help me to cook jollof rice for her. Then gave her N1200 to help me get meat pie and chicken pie whenever I Flashed her and pretend that she went to buy it with her own money just to entertain her.
I then gave her N1000 and promised her another N1000 if everything goes on as planned. She jumped at me and started doing like baby wey dey do use duracell battery.
Me: when you bring the snacks, just make sure you pretend as if you like am.... even for your mind you know that you don't like her.
Funmilayo: Brother mi; you suppose trust me na... I just hope the girl fine reach all your troubles (now laughing).
Me: that one no concern you. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder.
It's now 8:30am and I called her to know if she's still coming and she said yes.
Motunrayo : I will be in your house anything around 10am but please I will want to go early.
Me: (you never come; you dey talk of early).. just come first ; I can't wait to see you.
Motunrayo: just want to tell you, so that you won't feel bad when I'm going.
Me: Okay... expecting you 10am then.
We ended the call and I went to check my assistant in crime (Funmilayo) seriously preparing Jollofrrice for our guest.

4 comments:

  1. So guys, get ready for tomorrow's freebie! A lucky reader get to win a 1000 airtime! Please stay around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nolele am always ur number 1 reader and follower on Story of Addiction . #SKINGII

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Tobi. God bless u

    ReplyDelete

  3. Am now an addict,waitin 4 wah will happen nxt

    ReplyDelete