Story of Addiction (S02 E05)

I went to my room. I Kept the envelope inside my wardrobe and I laid on my bed. Kikelomo and Bidemi entered and started begging me.
Bidemi: Femi... it's not fair what you are doing to us ooo.. Kikelomo has been crying since you left.
Femi: why would she cry? She has a lion heart. Anyway, Kikelomo I'm sorry about today. I guess I really over reacted. Please forgive me. (It's getting late I just want them to leave).
Kikelomo: (crying) I'm sorry... I said those things to....

Me: (cuts her off) I understand... to protect your sister. okay.. I'm very much fine now.
Bidemi: (sniffs) why do you like drinking after each argument?
Me: I don't know. .. let me see you guys off... (I pecked Kikelomo) we will be fine.... I'm also sorry. It's late. I just put on my singlet with my bathroom slippers. I saw them off to the junction of my street and I waved them good nite.
As I was coming home; I saw Ruka coming out of her house (shayo na bastard). I called her "mama mi".
Ruka: Femi.... (rushed down) long time... how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine... I still remember your audition ooo. I will definitely come.
Ruka: I was about reminding you. Thank you very much.
Me: I just hope the girls at next week audition would be more or as beautiful as the last one
Ruka: sure... most of those girls are coming.
Me: really; I have a crush on a particular girl that day. I hopes she comes ooo.
Ruka: (surprised) what is her name?
Me: I dint get to talk with her that day but she's very beautiful as you.
Ruka: (Smiling) stop teasing me.
Me: Okay oooo... if you can help me get that girl (pointing to the sky), I swear I will be doing your environmental for you.
Ruka: (laughing) you are very funny.... Iike seriously how does she looks like?.
Me: (Smiling)... all of you are like chinko people, you look alike.... lepa with height. Does that helps you?
Ruka: (laughing) I don't know that you are funny like this ooo. Okay let me show you the picture of some f the girls on my phone; hopefully she might be there.
She started showing the pictures of the girls on her phone. Most of the pictures were grouped ones. I just kept telling her. ... no... not this one.
But when the picture got to Ruka's personal picture.
Me: this is the girl I'm talking about.
Ruka: (shocked)... I'm the one there ooo.
Me: I know... I have been thinking of a way to tell you that I like you. but the fear of being rejected always stops me from telling you. As you can't lose what you don't have; I have already made up my mind to tell you.....'I like you Ruka 'and I
will want you to be my girlfriend.
Ruka: Femi... that's not possible. I can't go out with you, besides I have a boyfriend.
Me: I dint expect a girl as beautiful as you not to have aboyfriend... I'm not only asking you to be my girlfriend... I want you to be my best friend. Someone I can share my dreams with.... someone I can grow up with.... someone I can..... (cuts me off)
Ruka: I'm sorry Femi.... I can't date you..
Me: why can't you date me? Is it because I'm putting on
bathroom slippers and a singlet? Please give me 5mins; so that I can put on something more casual. Maybe you will change your mind then (turns to leave)
Ruka: you are very funny and stubborn. What has your dressing got to with this? Hmnnnnnn.....okay, I will think about it..
Me: hush... thank you... thank you.... should I call you this night to know my result?
Ruka: not that soon oooo.... okay I will tell you after the audition on Tuesday.
Me: Okay... but I hope I won't die of hypertension before then...
Ruka: lailai.... God forbid.
We continued chatting and my rang. It was Bidemi. I told her that it was my mum.
Me: maybe she needs something.... got to go
Ruka: Okay... good night...
Me: good night.... try to dream of me
Ruka: (Smiling) and you too.. bye.
I rushed into the house and I picked when she calls the second time.

4 comments: