Story of Addiction (S01 E31)

Two things I liked most about my mum is that she's very beautiful and also a good cook. All these good qualities is what I also like in Funmilayo.
9:39am, she has already fried the chicken and plantain. The Jollofrrice is already packed in the cooler and ready to be served. I praised her and still reminds her about the plan B. She assured me that I should not worry and I felt relaxed. Around 9:48, she called me to confirm the name of our street. I told her to tell the bike man that she's going to Customs street, Customs house. Around 10:03am; I got her call again telling me that she is in front of our gate.

Me: just enter the compound and walk straight.... (she cuts me short)
Motunrayo: enter ke... what about your dogs?
Me: they are in their cage locked down.
Motunrayo: I'm not entering ooo. I fear dog. Please come and take me inside.
Me: Okay... hold on a bit I will be right there. I told my sister that she's here and the plan never changed. I went to the front gate and what I saw made me to have an instant hard on.
She wore a blouse and a jean. All her clothes are very tight to her body. She smiled and I was tempted to kiss her right there.
Me: welcome
Motunrayo: thank you
Me: you are more beautiful than the other day. I guessed that the sun shinning on you today makes the difference.
Motunrayo: Ese ooo... are you entertaining me outside or inside
Me: my bad... Sowie. I just got lost in your beauty.
We walked inside and I introduced her to my sister. They both complemented each other. We sat in the living room and chitchat:

3 comments:

  1. D journey 2 d hole abt 2 commence ....... Gegeun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haba Tobi, did the pain in the hands start again while typing #tongueout

    ReplyDelete