Story of Addiction (S01 E47)

Kikelomo: (Smiling) you guys dey craze ooo... I have pictures that would make you laugh.
She started showing the guys face after the panel beating face restructuring. We all laughed all the way home.
We got home around 2pm. Kikelomo then starts with Bidemi.
Kikelomo: Bidemi; don't ever repeat what you did today... you almost got us into trouble (serious).
Bidemi: I'm sorry... it won't happen again.

Kikelomo: I don't even know if you still want to date Femi.... what is your problem if a girl admires him; tell me?
Bidemi: (tears rolling down her eyes) it won't happen again.
Me: (trying to cheer her up) it's well... at least you guys know that I can protect you. I...... (cuts me off)
Kikelomo: I know that you will keep leading her on. Instead of you telling her the truth. you are here pampering her. Keep leading her on oooo. I have said my own. (stormed out of the living room).
Bidemi kept crying. I was so confused. I don't know whether to cheer her up or just keeps looking at her (I did the later).
I left the room and went in search for Kikelomo. I found her in the living room.
Me: Kikelomo... that's a very harsh thing to say to your sister.
You know her to be an emotional person. We just have to give her sometime.
Kikelomo: that's the point; she still thinks she's still a 5year old girl that always get want she wants.
Me: I understand you but you should know that she doesn't have that type of lion heart like you. She's inexperience like you.
Kikelomo: (voice changed) so I now have the experience because I almost had sex with you. No be your fault.
Me: (confused) that's not what I meant: I'm sorry if what said got you angry.
Kikelomo: just because I pretended and suffers silently inside of me; you now take me as a wayward person that already knows how to handle her emotions. (tears rolling down her eyes)
I kept quiet because anything I say would only inflate her anger.
I'm now back to square one with the Adeboye's.

6 comments:

  1. It's simple. Just be doing the both of them now. Shikena

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ daniel haba two sisters, u mean sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @doris, you won't blame me now. They both giving the dude a tough time with their emotional higihaga #inhonorablepatricksvoice

      Delete
  3. @ daniel haba two sisters, u mean sha

    ReplyDelete