Story of Addiction (S01 E22)

The shock of my life.
I met someone quite alright but it was Tunde's friend. He excused himself to go to the restroom when we were drinking outside (I remembered his face). I don't want to be rude, so I closed the door (dint lock it). I kept singing at the back of my mind "I'm not gay". The guy introduced himself as ikechukwu but all his friends call him IK for short. He started toasting me. I like you I love you... I will really take care of you.. bla bla bla! then all of a sudden he started running his hands all over
my body. I was still in shock of the whole scenario. Just looking like mumu until his hand touched my "OGA". That was when I flared up.
Me: I'm not gay my guy.. just stop it.

IK: nobody was... I will treat you good.
Me: (this guy fine oo) as you fine reach na guys you dey find when girls plenty for outside.
IK: nobody fit satisfy me like the way men do.
Me: (trying to touch me again) I shouted at him, if you dare touch me again; I swear I go kill you for here. You dey mad ni (very angry and pointing to the sky) I stood up and headed for the door that was when I remembered that I dint removed the key from outside and we were locked inside. I asked him how did he gets inside? He dint even answer me.
I dialled Tunde's number but it was switched off. The time is now 20mins after 8pm. I sat down beside him and thinking how I'm going to get out of here. My phone rang and my heart saddened when I saw the call was from my dad. I started begging him that he should allow me go.... Na dat day I know say Konji na bastard.... Ik con dey do as if na me offend am... I Begged and Begged.... my mum has started calling too...
Wahala dey oooo!

2 comments:

  1. Haha na wa o, you don enter am today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So femi, its just a guy no fear, I even tink sey na gal dey dere

    ReplyDelete