Story of Addiction (S01 E29)

I woke up around 7am on Monday morning. My parents had already left for their offices. I went straight to the living room because I know that's where I will find my sister. I asked her what she prepared. Yam and egg.Not too bad for the day that I have no appointment. I ate up. Made calls to Tunde and Motunrayo for their early morning greetings then took my bath.
It's now 10am. I was surprised to still see my sister at home.
Me: No school today ni?
Funmilayo: there's oooo. my classmates are going for an excursion in Ekiti state and dad said I should not go..that's too far.
Me: pele, so where are you going dressed up like this?
Funmilayo: Ruka invited me to her audition on modelling at Ikeja. I'm going to cheer her up there.

Me: nawa ooo. So you don't think this is the right avenue for you to hook us up.
Funmilayo: I don't know of your plans na...
Me: what plans do admission seeker like me have? Can I come?
Funmilayo: sure, it would just make the work easy sef.
We both laughed and drove in one of our parents car to the event. The event centre was not too difficult to locate and there's parking park around there. I paid N200 for the space I parked. Then we headed inside the hall.
The event was well organised and I see why Ruka choose this type of profesion for herself. All the girls are lepa with extremely good height.
The show ended around 4:30pm. She came around and thanked us for coming around.
Me: it's our pleasure. Besides I have not been opportune to watch it live. I never missed a show parade on Galaxy tv or AIT on Saturdays.
Ruka: that's my favourite TV show on Saturdays
Me: (Smiling) why won't it be when the people are your friends.
Ruka: abi oooo..
We all laughed.
Me: anyway it's a nice performance.! And I hope you will invite me personally if you have a show or another audition?
Ruka: why not? You guys really made my day. All my school friends did not even come. We have another audition with another cooperate body next week Tuesday.. and I will be very glad if you can come?
Me: Sure I will definitely come but only on one condition.
Ruka: what condition (looking surprised by the question)
Me: that you would find time to remind me .
Ruka: that's not hard na....
Me: Okay oooo... I think we should be going. Funmilayo still has some cooking to do. Are you going now because we came with Daddy's car. You can tag along if you are through.
Ruka: sure... we are through.
On our way home. She requested for my number which I gladly gave to her. She Flashed it and requested that since I am driving, I should bring my phone so that she would help me to save it.
For my mind. This girl number dey my phone already. She will definitely see that (gobe).

No comments:

Post a Comment