Story of Addiction (S01 E20)

Got home around 2:30pm. That was when I knew what befell
me. So no more kisses everyday again. Motunrayo's house is far that's even if Kikelomo will allow the relationship to grow:
now that she's found out.
I got to get a new area girl so that I won't wallow too much in my present state. My mind Flashed to Ruka. She's not that bad but what if Kikelomo&Bidemi got to know about who I'm dating: I think they will be very happy that the girl is not up to their standard. But who cares? Besides I had a bet that expires in 2weeks time. This week no be am at all. I went out of my room to search for my lovely sister!

Me: Iyawo mi
Funmilayo: Oko mi (Smiling)
Me: you no wan allow me marry another wife after you abi?
Funmilayo: (now laughing) I'm on it bros. Just relax.
Me: Okay oooo... but I promise that nobody go replace your spot in my heart ooo (moves closer and pecked her)
Funmilayo: (Smiling) me sef no go gree
We both laughed and I went back into my room. I called Motunrayo without letting her know what was wrong with me and I apologised for breaking my promise. I dint want to call the girls of the Adeboye's but I still feel bad about the whole issue. I know that none of them would pick my call. Which I don't want them to because I don't have any explanation to give them. I dialled Bidemi's number for 15 times (hoping that she won't pick) then dialled Kikelomo's number 5 times. They dint pick as I expected but I just prayed that they won't escalate the issue than how it already is. I was feeling lonely and depressed. I wanted to call Ruka but my sister warned me not to. I'm still thinking who to call when Tunde's number rang on my phone. I picked the call.
Me: hello boss
Tunde: hello ore, how are you feeling now?
Me: all thanks to you... I'm much better now
Tunde: hoped you dint call those girls?
Me: I did but they dint pick up
Tunde: Okay... you suppose no call them.. make them dey expect your call and explanation. no call them again ooo
Me: Okay boss
Tunde: can you come to Blue Top hotel at Johnson street around 6pm today.
Me: (hotel... 6pm... daddy)... I am not too sure but if I can make it. I will let you know before then.
Tunde: Nothing do you.... later friend
Me: yeah..later.

1 comment: