Story of Addiction (S01 E27)

My Dad is at home today ooo. I sneaked through the rear door. I was standing at the gate when I hear a car horned. I presumed that it has to be them (the car was packed 2houses from ours). I moved closer and they all stepped out of the car. Behold, I saw an angel. If this is IKs girlfriend then he surely needs to be referred to Yaba left for medication. I greeted them and like I presumed, Ik introduced her as his fiancee (Mary). I complimented her like the way Pastor Chis preaches every Sunday.
Me: I now know why Ik never flirts like the way we do
Mary: why oooo? (Smiling)

Me: because he knows that he will never see an angel as angelic as you.
We all laughed and Ik said that he's not bad looking himself. He apologised to me and he said we should go out and relax somewhere. I declined the offer Because of my parents. He said Tunde explained everything to him and he slipped an envelope into my hand. They left. Enclosed in the envelope was N10,000. Omo.. I don rich ooo.
Motunrayo go really enjoy herself when she comes around.
It was 8pm and Bidemi has started calling me again and she sent another text begging me to please pick her call. That are parents has started asking questions.
I decided to call her back but not because of her parents but because I do still have feelings for her. I called and she dint picked. I guessed she wanted to call back. Not quite long my phone started ringing: it's Bidemi's (Omo see levels). I picked it.
Me: Hello... (trying not to give away my happiness in my voice)
Bidemi: Good Evening ....
Me: is it greetings that you requested I call you for.?
Bidemi: I'm sorry.... I now know that you now hate me.
Immediately I heard the word "hate". I knew I had over done it but I just have to hang on until Motunrayo leaves my house.

4 comments: