Story of Addiction (S01 E40)

I dashed to the place I put the trouser and brought out the money and the complementary card. Counted the money.
Wow! It's N20000. I checked the card. Her name is truly Sarah and she is into furniture sales, that is what the card implies. I wanted to call her but I just have to call Tunde first. Dials his number and he picked.

Tunde: Bobo mi bawo ni
Me: I'm fine and you?
Tunde: cool.... we are still at the hotel. faaji dey here oooo.
Me: hmnnnnn. I trust you na.. no dull moment oooo
Tunde: abi oooo.... Wetin happen?
Me: I just wanted to thank you for everything today. I really appreciate.
Tunde: what are friends for
Me: thanks jare... the woman gave me 20k oooo. just counted it now.
Tunde: well... she try sha. I will organise bigger ladies for you.
Me: Okay oooo.... so how much is my share inside the money?
Tunde: you funny sha... inside the small money. no insult me abeg, the money is yours.
Me: (very delighted) thank you very much.. she said that I should call her this night, should I call her?
Tunde: na your package be that... just hold am tight but better package still dey wey I go arrange for you.
Me: thanks ore! I'm very happy now.
Tunde: later ore... let me go back inside to meet my other friends I had to move out to pick your call. Good night ore!
Me: good night.
We ended the call and I dialled one of the numbers on the card.

1 comment: