Story of Addiction (S02 E01)

A message beep on my phone brought me back to life. I removed the phone from my pocket and it was from First Bank. They sent my account number to me via text message.
That was when I remembered Sarah.
I edited the message and I sent it to Sarah showing my bank account details. I went to the back yard and made a call to her about the proceedings.
Sarah: hello.... I have seen it.
Me: Okay, I just wanted to let you know.

Sarah: Okay, I will send one of my boys to send the money.
Me: Okay... thanks dear.
Sarah: (giggles) my pleasure... I'm busy now: I will call you later.
Me: Okay... bye.
I ended the call and starts looking around to see if I'm being monitored.
I then dialled Motunrayo's number and we talked for 5mins.
We ended the conversation. I proceeded heading back into the house having deleted both numbers from my dialled list. I also deleted the message sent to Sarah.
I was about entering their living room when I heard Bidemi's voice. She seems very angry with her sister. I stood back and listen.
Bidemi: where is Femi?
Kikelomo: I think he has gone home... maybe tired of your silly and possessive lifestyle.
Bidemi: he can't go. You gave him a wrong impression about what happened today.....
Kikelomo: stop it. What is wrong with you? Can't you just use your brain at least for once? Femi is not someone you can date.
If today's event is anything to go by. You can't date him. You are hot tempered like mummy. Femi is every ladies man. You will only kill yourself silently if you insist on dating a guy like him.
Bidemi: (shedding tears) but I love him... I love him.
Kikelomo: see that is what I'm saying... how long do you think those eyes would last holding down your tears. I want the best for you. I.....
Bidemi: (cuts her off) if you want the best for me, then help me get him. I can take the pain. (tears rolling freely now).
Kikelomo: Femi is a cheat. He played us both once. He's a flirt. He kept moving from one girl to another. He...... (this girl can lie) I can't take it anymore. I just entered the living room. They were surprised to see me.
They were looking as if they ved seen a ghost.

3 comments:

  1. Is it not true...diz bidemi sef..*abokoku*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @doris, can u see what I was talking about. They both like better thing but also scared of it. One thing I have learnt is every relationship is a risk. Either it makes or mares u. Whatever the case, we learn something important out of it

    ReplyDelete