Story of Addiction (S01 E37)

My mind shouted "OPE OO".... I greeted her and she responded.
Mysterious Woman: what is your name?
Me: Femi... (I don't have time ooo... let's do it sharp sharp)
Mysterious Woman: Do you know why you are here?

Me: Yes ma...
Mysterious Woman: don't call me ma... call me Sarah.
Me: Yes ma... Sowie Sarah..(Smiling)
Sarah: good.... let's get down to business...
I removed my top and jean... now remaining my underwear with that silly p*nt. My OGA is still as hard as before.
I moved closer to her and started caressing her body. She sounds like she's enjoying it. I removed her blouse and B*a then put my mouth over her nipp**. I fondled it then removed her skirt, leaving her with only her pa*ts on. I shifted it to one side and started rubbing the surface of her pu**y with my fingers.
She started jumping up&down the bed and I could feel that she's already wet. I then inserted my index finger into her paradise. She shouted "Femi you are killing me". I kept using my finger inside her while my mouth is stuck on her ni**le.
She removed her Br**st from my mouth and she kissed me. We continued kissing while my fingers works the magic beneath her.
She stopped and said: Please make love to me. I immediately off my pa*t and positioned myself to enter her when I remembered that I have no condom with me.
She opened her bag and she bought out a pack of it. She helped me to put one on my OGA wey never tire since morning.
Then she layed on her back while I inserted it inside and started thrusting in and out of her paradise. She moaned and she came twice but I'm still not too close to coming.
I repositioned her; facing the bed while I entered her from the rear. She kept calling my name and begging me to stop. I continued for like 10minutes then I erupted like a volcano (awwwww haaaaa). We both laid motionless for 5mins exhausted.
I felt very tired but relieved because my OGA has finally come down.
It's now 8:40pm. I rushed wearing my clothes. Told her that I'm going.
Sarah: can't you sleep over.
Me: no Sarah... I have to go Sleep ke: you wan send me comot for my papa house.

6 comments:

  1. Reading dis mkin me feel moody of s**

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of virgin is femi,,....even capable of makin a woman come twice b4 him,loool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work femi, at least u commot the drugs for body. Now Sarah won't allow u rest... much anticipated episode

    ReplyDelete