Story of Addiction (S01 E33)

As we were walking to the gate; I asked her where did she thinks she's going?
Funmilayo: I'm going to my room. I will pass through the kitchen and straight into my room.
Me: then why did you say that "I'm going to Bidemi's place"
Funmilayo: so that she can be free with you. Two is a company; three is a crowd. At least she will think I'm not in the house.

Me: (happy) Bad girl. Where you get all your sense from? I dey suspect you oo.
Funmilayo: Bros leave that one jo.
Me: Okay... don't forget our plan B ooo. once I Flashed you, go and get those snacks.
She managed to sneak inside the room without her being noticed. I went back to meet Motunrayo and I pleaded for keeping her worried. We chatted for a while and she asked about the second favour.
Me: there's still time na
Motunrayo: I know but I want to hear it now.
Me: if you insist.... (kept quiet and kept staring into her eyes)
Motunrayo: I'm all ears now (feeling shy and looking away)
Me: the favour is not really a favour but a request. If you look at it the other way round it's supposed to be a favour. Some people would say it's a request....... (just kept babbling until she cuts me off)
Motunrayo: oooooooh what is it na? Favour or Request... just tell me
Me: Okay (takes a deep breath). ..... can you be my girlfriend? ....My confidant... My hope.... My thought.... My joy..... Since the first day I saw you, I really want to know you more. now that I know you.... I still want to know you more. Can you please find a place in your heart for me? I think I'm falling in love with you. (kept quiet).
Motunrayo: (Smiling) we are friends already and I wouldn't have come around if I don't have any feelings for you. I like you too but presently I'm in a relationship but the relationship has not been a cordial one. Just give a little time to think about it.
Me: (looking sad) okay.... but how much time are we talking about here. 5minutes or 10minutes?
Motunrayo: (laughs) no ooo give me 2days then I would have decided before then.
Me: 48hours..... you want to kill me abi? just tell me that I can't date you then I move on with a broken heart (looking and feeling rejected)
Motunrayo: oooooooh... you are making me look like a bad person now. Okay.... we can be the type of friends that you want.
I shouted like the person that won jackpot (yes).
Me: today is the happiest day of my life. I promise you that you will not regret this friendship (I presumed).
Motunrayo: I hope you keep to your promise. and as for my ex
boyfriend: I broke up with him before I called you on Friday.
Me: really... don't worry, I will make sure that you don't miss him a bit!
Moved closer to her and I planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed back. We kissed for 2mins and I held her hand and led her to my room.

3 comments: