Story of Addiction (S01 E32)

Chatting continues:
Funmilayo: Bros, you dint tell me that you are bringing an angel to our house.
Me: (Smiling) she is cute and I know that she knows that herself
Motunrayo: (now feeling shy) you guys should stop teasing me jare.
Funmilayo: Okay ooo... so what should we offer you?
Motunrayo: I'm okay...
Funmilayo: Okay ke.... I just finished preparing Jollofrrice, I think I will serve you my brothers food.
Me: why na? I never eat ooo (very happy with my sister)
Funmilayo: you can only beg her to give you out of it. (she rushes to the kitchen)

Me: Okay oooo
We are now alone for the first time.
Me: welcome to my humble home and our house
Motunrayo: it's a lovely house.
Me: thank you
Motunrayo: you are welcome: your sister is very funny ooo. I think I like her.
Me: I think she likes you too.... she's not always like this when she sees me with other girls
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn.... it means that you have so many girlfriends that you bring around
Me: no oooo... she doesn't like me being around girls that's all. even with her own friends.
Motunrayo: she's protecting her brother na... she's very cute too.
Me: yeah.. she looks exactly like our mum (now pointing to her picture on wall)
Motunrayo: (looks at the picture) yes, she's beautiful and they look much alike. It's just that.....
Me: what?
Motunrayo: she fine pass you.. (Smiling)
Me: na lie jo... I fine pass both of them put together. (now laughing)
We were both laughing when Funmilayo bought out the food and asked us to join her at the dinning table. She dished the food (with plantain, chicken and Pepsi). We all prayed and started devouring our food.
Motunrayo: I'm sorry for breaking the code of eating but I must confess, this food is very very delicious
Funmilayo: thank you very much dear
Me: (looking at Motunrayo) I taught her how to cook ooo...
They just looked at themselves and started laughing.
Motunrayo: I know that already, so don't patronise yourself.
Funmilayo: abi oooo....
We finished our breakfast. Motunrayo and Funmilayo went to the kitchen and did the dishes together while I went to my room to take my performance enhancer drug that my brother gave me (today na today... smiling wickedly).
Funmilayo: I'm going out to see my friend. I ought to be back before you leave.
Motunrayo: Eiya.... okay. thanks for the hospitality. I have notspent 2hours here and it seems that I have been coming here for ages.
Funmilayo: it's my pleasure.... Bros, just call me if you need anything. I'm off to Bidemi's place.
Me: (Bidemi's place ke) alright... let me go and lock the gate.
This girl want to scatter my mood ooo. Of all the places she can go to, why did she choose the Adeboye's house? Upon all the acting: she wan take Bidemi's name destroy everything.

4 comments:

  1. I Pray she doesn't refuse and says she's on her period... konji go wan kill ya o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool,is it period dah is da only excuse 4 gals not to have sex???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha dis guy will jst kill himself

    ReplyDelete