Story of Addiction (S01 E34)

We continued from where we stopped. I kissed her and I pushed her on the bed. Since her top (blouse) is very tight: it was very easy for me to have a feel of her bre*st. I fondled it through her blouse and we both moaned simultaneously with great excitement. I continued kissing her till I decided to be more adventurous. I could feel that my OGA is now very hard (maybe it's because of the drug I took). I now started pounding her through her clothes. I squeezed her bumbum and I tried to loose her belt, so that I will have access to her paradise. She held my hand. I thought maybe she is not enjoying what I'm doing.

I intensify my effort but as soon as my hands trespasses to her belt; she held my belt again.
I looked into her eyes (na my eyes I take ask am). Without saying a word.
She replied: I'm on
Me: what? (I dint understand her)
Motunrayo: my period is on. I'm sorry: maybe next time. I don't want you to stain your hand that's why I restrained you.
Me: Okay... your 5days things. No problem. I'm sorry for being too forward. (e be like say dis thing don dey work ooo).
Motunrayo: I really want to go all the way with you but I just can't because of my odd days. I'm sorry.
Me: no big deal.... (I adjusted her dress very well)
We sat down and chatted for a while and my Oga never still come down. It's now 2:45pm and I know that she would soon leave. I Flashed my sister for our plan and she brought the snacks after 30min
Funmilayo: I'm back.... I was hoping I will still meet you. I bought some snacks for you.
Motunrayo: that's very thoughtful of you but you shouldn't have.
Funmilayo: Okay... but I have.,so help me to accept it with pride.
They started eating and chatting away while I was busy thinking how to bring down the monster between my legs. I was still thinking of my situation when my sister called my name.
Funmilayo: bros:, what is wrong with you? You are not eating with us.
Me: (this girl no know what is going on). Don't worry... just leave one for me, I will eat it later.
I joined in their chatting until it was 4pm and she decided to take her leave.
My mind skipped and it kept skipping because of my hard on. How I go see this girl off now? This thing no still go down.

2 comments:

  1. Just as I thought. Now the konji has set in. What to does???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as I thought. Now the konji has set in. What to does???

    ReplyDelete