Story of Addiction (S01 E35)

I started thinking of other things that would make it go down a little but it just stood gidigba. I playfully backed them and went to the exit door.
If you girls are set, I'm at the door! They hugged themselves and she promised to come back very soon.
We exited the door. I managed to hold the head of the monster through dipping my hand in my pocket and I guessed it did the
trick.

We were at the gate waiting for the next available bike that would take her to GRA bus stop. But no bike came and I was sweating profusely because of my condition.
A bike eventually came and I managed to squeeze N3000 into her hand. She puts her thumb on her ear signaling that she would call me.
Eventually she's gone but my problem still remains. I dialled my brothers number and explained everything to him. He kept on laughing and said I should go and take my bath with cold water that it will definitely come down.
I rushed back inside the house and I started packing my thing again when I saw my sister. She just kept asking different questions and I gave incoherent answers.
I went to the fridge and got some ice blocks. I took my bath with it and the devil eventually came down only to rise back again after one hour.
It's now 6pm and I had taken my bathe three times in the space of an hour. I called my brothers number again to inform him about my situation.
Brother Segun: how many tablet did you take?
Me: (no be 2 tablet people dey take) I took three because of my condition.
Brother Segun: (started laughing), na one you suppose take na..... no wonder
Me: Wetin we go con do na? This thing go hard and bust oooo
Brother Segun: you need to look for a way to discharge yourself
Me: How na? (voice now shaking)
Brother Segun: you need to make love to a lady.
Me: this night... that's not possible na
Brother Segun: that's the only way.
Me: it's almost 7pm... mummy will soon come and daddy by 8pm. where would I tell them I went to? Besides I'm still in their bad book for now.
Brother Segun: don't worry, I will cover for you only if you promised to be back before 9pm.
Me: Okay bros, let me try my luck around.
Went to my brothers room to take one of his pan*s (I don't wear pa*ts). Then changed my clothes into something more casual.
Off I go into the wilderness of no destination with time constraints of 2hours.
May god help me oo

4 comments:

  1. Bidemi Should do the trick now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,,might b to soon to do anytin with bidemi....ah i pity his conji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lwkmd!!! Eeeyaaa...wishing d yeye boy safe journey..lolz

    ReplyDelete