Story of Addiction (S01 E25)

I went straight to my room and slept off. It was a very long night. My head was getting bigger and smaller at the same time. I was sleeping and awake at the same time. The night was longer and shorter at the same time. In short, I saw hell. If at the end of a cigarette advert. They say "smokers are likely to die young" then Drinkers are bound to live two life's 'heaven and earth'.
I woke up 8pm in the morning and I just rushed to the bathroom to take my bath. The rest of the family were already in the car going to the church when I joined them.
Dad: thank God you still got your morals.... just beg for forgiveness when you get to church
Me: I'm sorry Daddy... it will never happen again. you know I have not done such a thing before
Dad: that's why I'm letting this one off the hook. You know what I would have done to you We got to the church. Everyone was ushered to his/her seat. I was ushered to a seat besides Bidemi (we attends
the same church with the Adeboye's). She just kept staring at me and I just ignore her. While the service was going on, she slipped a note into my bible. It reads: "Even though I still love you; I don't know where your heart belongs. My sister and I had discussed over the issue. And we are ready to allow you choose whoever you want in between us. On behalf of my sister ; we are really sorry of what we put you through.".
This girls are not serious oooo. So they think they know what happens to me. I was almost raped yesterday and I lost the trust of my family. I don't want any more wahala from them. I wrote at the back of the note she gave me and passed it to her.
"Thank you for loving me. Actually I was in love with you before the event at the cinemas. after the cinemas... the love just withered away. Only I knows what I went through yesterday, but I'm over it now. The same goes for your sister. Please keep your LOVEs cos I don't need it again. Bye "
She read it and started crying in the church. I went to seat elsewhere but I still keep glancing at her. I just need to free myself from them so that I can invite Motunrayo over without having to watch my back. The service ended and I drove my family back home.
I was very hungry. Just put my Sundays rice into the microwave and I devoured it. I called Motunrayo to remind her of Tuesday. She said no problem. Then suddenly my phone rang and it was Tunde, I picked:

4 comments:

  1. Lol this guy needs to be thought a lesson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnk God he told d sisters off but I'm very sorry for Bidemi. She loves him for real but he takes er for granted

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm! I really do feel bidemi

    ReplyDelete